Re: help make fails

sorry, i've used 2.2.5, but yesterday, we've tried to compile 2.2.6, and
we have the same error, with 2.2.5 using env to specify where to locate
the Berkeley db libs and includes work fine, but with 2.2.6, it crashes at
the make stage, we cant find the cause.

--
Alejandro Leyva Rabinovich.
Jefe de la Unidad Departamental de Soporte Técnico