User Authentication with a Unix client and Linux server

I am using openldap as a central password service to client linux
servers and with a Samba domain. This is working great.

What I am now trying to achieve however, is to get a SCO UNIX server to
also authenticate users with my ldap server running on a linux box.
With Linux, it's simply setting up a client as one makes changes to
/etc/nsswitch.conf and /etc/pam.d/system-auth.

How do I get a SCO Unix server to authenticate/look for my ldap server.

Brendon Standing
Senior Networks Administrator
Club Technology