gss_accept_sec_context

hi,

I set up openldap+gssapi+kerberos/heimdal on two machines. On the first
machine I installed all from the sources (ldap2.1.25, cyrus2.1.17,
krb1.3.2), on the second all from the distri (SuSE 9.0). openldap runs
(slapd -d -1), heimdal(distri)/kerberos(source) runs with init database,
kinit, klist ...

But the problem is the same: if I test openldap with ldapwhoami or
ldapmodify I get the same error:

SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Invalid credentials (49)
	additional info: SASL(-13): authentication failure: GSSAPI Failure:
gss_accept_sec_context

I've read howtos/manuals/admin guide but I couldn't find the mistake.
I tried different settings in slapd.conf and in kerberos/heimdal but to no
avail.
I just want to get valid credentials.

Any suggestions would be very appreciated...

thanks in advance,

Marian