Re: LDAP searches don't work unless they're wildcards

1) You don't say what version of the software (server, client)
you're using
2) you say you played with indices; did you rebuild them,
by chance (i.e. run slapindex after changing slapd.conf)?

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati
mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it