Re: Back-Sql MySQL

> I would like to help with back-sql + mysql. I'm going to convert
> postgreql example (backend data) as proposed in order to implement a
> read-only back-sql with MySQL.
> If there are some suggestions, I would like to hear :)

Good idea.  If eventually you need help with the code,
or propose patches of general use (mySQL specific or
not) I can surely help you.  It would be great to have
a working example, or a (yet another) howto with the
entire procedure sketched.  This could definitely fit
into the FAQ.

Make sure you read

p.

--