Re: Problem with ACL and regex

Hey Diego,

thank you for your answer. Now a normal User can see the global
addressbook but also all books of the other users. Except of the
userPassword Field I can access all attributes under the ou=user,dc=cw
tree...

I found out that when I comment out the last line of your config (the
access to * by users read) then the user has only access to the global
area. So it seems to me that the earlier rules are not fully recognized -
which I do not really understand why...

Michael