Re: sn/surname mess. Need your opinion

Hallo Quanah,

thanx for reply. If I understand it correctly your ITS has been closed 1 year ago saying that what you propose can be done. I made my test with OL 2.1.25, in that release OpenLDAP does not still behave correctly, therefore I suspect it's not behaving correctly in whole 2.1.x brunch. I also know from your posts that you have done a lot of tests with 2.2.x releases. Does this problem remain also there?

Best regards, vadim tarassov.