RE: migrating passwd from NIS to LDAP

This seems to have little to do with OpenLDAP Software,
other than you might be using some piece of OpenLDAP
Software.  Unless you have a question specific to
OpenLDAP Software, I suggest you use a more appropriate
forum (such as one specific to PAM/LDAP list,
an OpenSSH list, a PAM list, or whatever).

Kurt