guardar StartTLS with Debian and Solaris 9 [forwarded from R. E. Ceiver

Hi list,

after some months of cutting my teeth on the issue of migrating a NIS+
environment to OpenLDAP, I put down my experiences for the ones who have
to do the deed after me.
At present state, it concerns itself mostly with setting up a server,
connect Debian Sarge and Solaris 9 clients to it, while using
(Start)TLS. It is limited to authentication and does not explain any
SASL/Kerberos-related issues.
You can find it at:

Thanks again for the help from this list.

------- end of forwarded message -------