[Fwd: Re: ACL questions.]

Not a good idea to ask posters directly - many on the list are much more
clued up than I am, so I've forwarded it.

Best,

--Tonni
--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl
http://www.billy.demon.nl

My questions are.  How to allow one dn to put a single entry under the
root tree of the ldap directory without using the rootdn user; and the
second question is if there is any way to sumarize all attributes that
belong to a schema; e.g.
acces to something attr=ALL_SAMBA_ATTRBITUES_FROM_SAMBA.SCHEMA
	by dn=something write
Diego

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> man, 08.03.2004 kl. 21.48 skrev Diego Julian Remolina:
>
> > Hi everyone,
>
> (long list of things)
>
> You might find that more people read your postings if you begin a new
> thread for a new question and do not hijack someone else's thread, as
> you did by deleting the subject and substituting your own.
> .
> You might find that more people read your postings if you concentrate on
> one specific question at a time and detail what you've done to find the
> answer yourself.
>
> Best,
>
> --Tonni
>
> --