Re: LDAPI documentation (was Re: Graphical LDAP clients with SASL support)

I know if there were a GUI interface that supported SASL binds (and
compiled under solaris no less), I'd be all over it.   As a relative
newcomer to the whole mess, I just haven't had time to properly prostrate
myself as of yet in front of the proper coders.

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Michael Ströder wrote:

> Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> >
> > We only allow SASL binds to our servers.  So I've not really played with
> > any of the GUI interfaces since none of them would work for me. ;)
> And if any GUI interface would support SASL binds to your servers (GSS-API I
> guess) would you make use of it? Did you ask author(s) of LDAP GUIs to
> implement SASL binds? Or do you ignore GUI interfaces at all?
> Ciao, Michael.

  Jeremy Hallum, System Manager , Astronomy, University of Michigan
                    "Audentis Fortuna Iuvat"