RE: MIT Kerby 5/LDAP integration: Initial success?

Issues regarding Unix logins are off-topic for this list. These issues are not particular to OpenLDAP software, they are specific to whatever mechanisms are used to perform the authentication. In your case, you should be asking whoever supports your pam_unix2 module.

  -- Howard Chu