Graphical LDAP clients with SASL support

Hi All-

This may be a FAQ, but I don't see it in the
FAQ-O-Matic, nor in the OpenLDAP Administrator's
Guide.

Now that Howard has cleared up my misconception
regarding Kerberos and LDAP, I think I'm on my way,
but one thing that would help immensely is having a
graphical LDAP Directory browser client that
understands SASL (either with or without SSL/TLS)
authentication mechanisms.

I've tried GQ and it doesn't support SASL mechanisms.

I've tried JXplorer and though it claims to support
SASL mechanisms, it apparently only does so with an
SSL encrypted connection.  In the Connect dialog,
there is a "Security" section with "Level" options of
Anonymous, User + Password, SSL + Anonymous, SSL +
User + Password, and SSL + SASL + Keystore Password.

I'd like to have the option of authenticating to the
LDAP server with SASL/GSSAPI using a graphical client
as I do with the command-line ldapsearch client.
Anything that does this?

Googling turns up some others like phpLDAPadmin, and
LDAPExplorerTool, but there's nothing on whether or
not they support SASL authentication mechanisms.

TIA.

-Kevin