Re: slackware and OpenLDAP

Hello,
This is a test installation that I've set up at my house but it works:

	Slackware 9.0
	OpenLDAP 2.1.23
	Berkeley DB 4.2.52
	SAMBA 3.0.0

I just use it for authentication to Samba and testing. In the public
school system where I work I use a great deal of Slackware, but the
OpenLDAP and SAMBA servers are RedHat. It's just easier to get RedHat to
work on newer hardware.

--
Kent L. Nasveschuk <kent@wareham.k12.ma.us>