[Date Prev][Date Next]
intermittant error 81 - how to log client calls?
- To: openldap list <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: intermittant error 81 - how to log client calls?
- From: Thomas Gagné <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 13:43:03 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
I'm running various tests and am getting intermittent CAN'T CONTACT LDAP
SERVER in the middle of connections. For instance, in a loop of 100
modifies, I may get an error 81 after 20. Or maybe 80. Sometimes not
I've traced the network and it doesn't appear to be because the server
didn't answer. It did. But my client's kicking-out errors anyway.
So, to find out what's going on I thought I'd enable debugging
(LDAP_OPT_DEBUG_LEVEL) but am now wondering where are the messages
going? How can I see them?