[Date Prev][Date Next]
general question on objectclass
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: general question on objectclass
- From: "mailinglists" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:10:41 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcQAVms9anlA+tldQdWAoJ+4nyZCIwBcIzQg
- Thread-topic: general question on objectclass
I could not find any documentation about how to use 'objectclass='.
There are several parameters like organization, person, top and so on
that can or can't be set. Seems to be a hierachical thing.
Also, I'd like to know what I can set with 'domaincomponent='.
If somebody please could point me to a link where I find a description
of this what exactly it means and how these parameters work together.
Thank you and regads,