Re: stuck with back-sql

On Sun, 2004-02-29 at 19:21, Guenther Starnberger wrote:

hi,

> Feb 29 18:34:51 cochrane-ng slapd[9521]: backsql_search(): error in
> backsql_id2entry() - skipping entry

hmm.. strange - when i turn the schemacheck off it works fine, although
all required attributes are defined in my sql mappings.

i.e. the returned object without schemacheck:

# bar, foo, at
dn: cn=bar,o=foo,c=at
cn: bar
userPassword:: b3lCbkhZMjE3ZTZYRQ==
uid: bar
uidNumber: 4004
homeDirectory: bar
gidNumber: 4004
objectClass: posixAccount

this defines all attributes which are required by the schema.

objectclass ( 1.3.6.1.1.1.2.0 NAME 'posixAccount' SUP top AUXILIARY
        DESC 'Abstraction of an account with POSIX attributes'
        MUST ( cn $ uid $ uidNumber $ gidNumber $ homeDirectory )
        MAY ( userPassword $ loginShell $ gecos $ description ) )

did i overlook something? i can't see any mistake in my test object.

cu
/gst