Re: server supports SSL or TLS ??

Sanjay wrote:
Hello LDAP Gurus !!!!!!
I'm sending you the slapd.conf file, which contains SSL or TLS entries.
Can someone tells me, does the server supports SSL or TLS .. as both the term SSL and TLS are mentioned in the config file.
There is a 'SSLv2' term in the TLSCipherSuite entry.
Regards,
Sanjay

Potentially there's support for both. Assuming you compile in the feature (--with-tls) then it's down to your SSL libraries to which you link the executables.

Dave
--
Dave Lewney
Principal Systems Programmer, IT Services