Solaris - pam_check_host_attr and local logins

Greetings,

My requirements just got more complex. We have some
local accounts for batch processing that do remote
shells to this box for different tasks. I do not want
these users to be in LDAP. I also want to use the
pam_check_host_attr for non-local user access
restrictions.

The way I have it now an LDAP user may login but not a
local user. This is because of the requirement to make
the pam_check_host_attr feature work.

I want my pie and to eat it too.

I am on Solaris 8, so I use the /etc/pam.conf file. I
have attached this file for your review.

Has anyone else done this on Solaris?

I found a reference to a possible solution but it only
seems to work on Redhat:

http://www.netsys.com/pamldap/2003/06/msg00008.html

Does anyone know of a similar option for solaris? My
solaris box complains when I try this example.

I have the following compiled and installed

openldap-2.1.25
pam_ldap-167
nss_ldap-215

Your assistance is appreciated,