Re: Changing lost passwords

For OpenLDAP, you can change directory user's password
using either ldappasswd(1) or ldapmodify(1).

However, it seems this is more of an nss/pam ldap issue
than an OpenLDAP issue.  That is, it seems you are talking
about operating system account passwords.  Please use either
nss_ldap@padl.com or pam_ldap@padl.com to discuss issues
with nss/ldap and pam/ldap, respectively.

Kurt