Re: Replication of multiple databases with slurpd

Bill MacAllister wrote:

Hello,

So it looks like slurpd is attempting to apply any change to all databases. I don't see anything in the configuration file that will let me control this. Did I miss it? Any suggestions? I am including the relevent configuration entries below. (Names modified for publication of course.)

try use aliases one for backend: ... replica host=replica2.cti.unav.es suffix="dc=domain2,dc=com" ... replica host=replica1.cti.unav.es suffix="dc=domain1,dc=com"

and put the aliases in the /etc/hosts files.

Ignacio

Ignacio Coupeau, Ph.D.     icoupeau@unav.es
CTI, Director              icoupeau@alumni.unav.es
University of Navarra      icoupeau@ieee.org