Error when adding new entries

Hello all,

I've successfully installed OpenLDAP, got it running, written my own schema, and had slapd start fine with the schema I created.

I'm now trying to add things using ldapadd and ldif files. I've managed to add an o=organisation and an ou=People, but am getting an "incorrect format, ldif_record() = 89" error when attempting to add people (using my inetorgperson sub-objecttypes) under the ou=People, o=myOrganization.

I can't seem to find anything on the web which relates directly to this problem, and am a bit of a newbie to LDAP so I'm not really sure what's going on. I've asked for help at the DevShed forums, but unfortunately no-one was able to shed light on the problem.

The problem, including schema details, etc can be found at http://forums.devshed.com/t122698/s.html. If anyone could offer any advice, I'd be very very grateful :)

Thanks for your time!
Gemma