[Date Prev][Date Next]
Error when adding new entries
- To: openLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Error when adding new entries
- From: Gemma Turtle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:21:00 +0000
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-GB; rv:0.9.4.1) Gecko/20020508 Netscape6/6.2.3
I've successfully installed OpenLDAP, got it running, written my own
schema, and had slapd start fine with the schema I created.
I'm now trying to add things using ldapadd and ldif files. I've managed
to add an o=organisation and an ou=People, but am getting an "incorrect
format, ldif_record() = 89" error when attempting to add people (using
my inetorgperson sub-objecttypes) under the ou=People, o=myOrganization.
I can't seem to find anything on the web which relates directly to this
problem, and am a bit of a newbie to LDAP so I'm not really sure what's
going on. I've asked for help at the DevShed forums, but unfortunately
no-one was able to shed light on the problem.
The problem, including schema details, etc can be found at
http://forums.devshed.com/t122698/s.html. If anyone could offer any
advice, I'd be very very grateful :)
Thanks for your time!