[Date Prev][Date Next]
A module that supports ldaps:// authentication from Apache 1.3 to OpenLDAP?
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: A module that supports ldaps:// authentication from Apache 1.3 to OpenLDAP?
- From: Fran Fabrizio <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:26:39 -0600
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031007
Does such a thing exist, I can't find one for the life of me. I've
found plenty that will do ldap://, and one that will do ldaps:// to
Netscape SDK but not OpenLDAP. I'm married to Apache 1.3 for now
because PHP still does not recommend using Apache 2 + PHP in production.
I need some way to avoid sending plain text passwords from the Apache
server to the LDAP server. Any ideas?
Senior Systems Analyst
Department of Computer and Information Sciences
University of Alabama - Birmingham