Re: ldapadd problem

tir, 17.02.2004 kl. 17.10 skrev Medievalist:
> I use sambaAccount and inetOrgPerson together all the time in Openldap 2.0.27
> and 2.1.25 without problems.  I'm using the unmodified schema files as
> distributed by the OpenLDAP and Samba teams, plus a site-local schema and the
> lachman sendmail schema.  The samba schema I'm using are from 2.2 and 3.x,
> respectively (note these versions are very different).
>
> I structured my use of objectclasses for 2.1.25 by a brute-force trial and
> error method involving some very silly gawk commands.  I can't say I really
> understand why I use the ones I do, I just found the minimum number of
> objectclasses needed to support the attributes I required.  It was the least-
> cost path for me at the time; I apologize for the lack of intellectual effort!

To the latter, ditto here ;) What the thing was telling Fabian, was that
there was a conflict with objectclasses and superior objeclasses as
defined by the schemas. This is where GQ really is a godsend - it lets
you see all in real time.

Reckon Buchan's has it this time - "don't mess around with Mr.
In-between" (taken from a lyric from my childhood).

Best,

--Tonni

--

mail: billy - at - billy.demon.nl