[Date Prev][Date Next]
Segmantation fault while using slapadd
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Segmantation fault while using slapadd
- From: ariel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:12:25 +0200
- Organization: Mailvision
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.5) Gecko/20031013 Thunderbird/0.3
Dear list members ,
I am importing a huge database from ldap 2.0.x ldbm to 2.1.25 bdb. The
import schema is the following:
1. Export old database using slapcat to an ldif file
2. make changes using external software to the ldif file (adding
3. import to the new ldap server (2.1.25) the ldif file using slapadd
The import works o.k. for a while without any problems and after a while
it fails with the error Segmentation fault !!
I even run it in a verbose mode and it did not show any errors just
confirmed adding objects and than suddenly it falls with a
Segmentation fault !
I also tried it on a different computer but it continues to fall with
the same error (at different locations of the process)
It produces a core dump which I can provide upon request.
thanks in advance for your kind help.
Tel: +972 4 8500505 ext 20
GSM: +972 54 414383
Fax: +972 4 8500504