From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org [mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org] On Behalf Of Armbrust, Daniel C.
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 5:00 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Slapadd out of order ldif files

I am experiencing segmentation faults with slapadd when loading ldif files that have out of order entries - even files that slapcat creates - so I know that my file format should be correct.

I detailed more of the segmentation faults in this thread on the bugs list:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-bugs/200402/msg00053.html

I checked out the HEAD from cvs today, and still get the same results.

Has anyone else ever dealt with this/found a way to fix it?  Has anyone ever created a tool to properly order on ldif file?

This is a show stopper for me since we have outgrown ldbm, and I can't transfer the data to a bdb database.

I can't find any documentation on the new hql? database online - is there any published yet?  Is it complete enough to be used?

Thanks,

Dan