Re: Openldap with TLS openssl fail

En réponse à Xavier Poirier <xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr>:

sorry,

it was an error of myself :
I had the wrong cacert.pem file !
it work for running slapd now.

I have still a problem with the DN it seems
trying the openssl s_client ... command gives me an error :
"unable to get TLS client DN error=49"

and next a TLS: can't accept.
TLS: error:140760FC:SSL (...) unknown protocol ...

not easy

Xavier

> Hi all,
>
> I'm new in this ML.
> After reading, and reading again the Software ML, I still
> doesn't find
> any solution to my problem.
> Here it is:
>
> Config: Mandrake 9.2 , Openldap 2.1.22 , openssl 0.9.7b,
> cyrus-sasl 2.1.15
>
> I have generated the keys like the FAQ says , it seems ok,
> but:
>
> starting slapd :
>
> slapd -d 256 -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf -u ldap -g ldap -h
> "ldaps:///"
>
> Generate errors :
>
> TLS: could not load verify locations
> (file:"/etc/openldap/cakey.pem",dir:"/etc/openldap/")
> main: TLS init def ctx failed: -1
> slapd stopped
>
> Strange ...
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Xavier

> Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP:
> ch-bourg01.fr
> Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus
> This email have been sent through   Imap Mail Program:
> ch-bourg01.fr
> This message have been scanned with an antivirus scanner

*****       Xavier Poirier          *****
***     Technicien Informatique       ***
* Centre Hospitalier de Bourg en Bresse *
*         Tel : 04 74 45 41 17          *
***       eFax : 04 74 23 04 53       ***
***** mailto:xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr *****