Monitor with 2.2.5

Hello,

I tried to use the monitor backend but terribly failed when trying
to access the real data. My slapd.conf looks like this:

database 		monitor
rootdn			cn=tgadmin,cn=Monitor
rootpw			********
#access to dn.subtree=cn=monitor
#       by  dn.exact="cn=tgadmin,dc=shincos.de" write
#	by  dn.exact="cn=tgadmin,dc=shincos.de" read
#        by * none

Neither of the above configurations work, I get all the antries using
ldapsearch, but not the real data, What steps are necessary to access
the real data ?

Thanks, Carsten

ldapsearch -x -D "cn=tgadmin,cn=Monitor" -w ******** -b
"cn=connections,cn=Monitor" 'objectclass=*' -x -H ldap://marvin:10389
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <cn=connections,cn=Monitor> with scope sub
# filter: objectclass=*
# requesting: ALL
#

# Connections, Monitor
dn: cn=Connections,cn=Monitor
objectClass: monitorContainer
cn: Connections

# Connection 2, Connections, Monitor
dn: cn=Connection 2,cn=Connections,cn=Monitor
objectClass: monitorConnection
cn: Connection 2

# Current, Connections, Monitor
dn: cn=Current,cn=Connections,cn=Monitor
objectClass: monitorCounterObject
cn: Current

# Total, Connections, Monitor
dn: cn=Total,cn=Connections,cn=Monitor
objectClass: monitorCounterObject
cn: Total

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 5
# numEntries: 4

--
Carsten Zerbst, Atlantec Enterprise Solutions, Hamburg