LDAP not erroring on TLS config

I have a config file from another ldap installation.  The config file on that installation is working fine without errors.  So I copied the config file over and changed the server name and ther certificate names to take affect on the new server.  Both servers are running 2.1.25 version of OpenLDAP.  But when I run the following command :

/usr/local/libexec/slapd -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf -d 256 -u root -g root >> /var/log/slapd.log 2>&1 & /usr/local/libexec/slurpd -d 256 -f /etc/openldap/slapd.conf &

I get the following error messages:
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 18: unknown directive "TLSCACertificateFile" outside backend info and database definitions (ignored)
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 19: unknown directive "TLSCertificateFile" outside backend info and database definitions (ignored)
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 20: unknown directive "TLSCertificateKeyFile" outside backend info and database definitions (ignored)
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 21: unknown directive "TLSRandFile" outside backend info and database definitions (ignored)
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 22: unknown directive "TLSCipherSuite" outside backend info and database definitions (ignored)
bdb_db_init: Initializing BDB database

Can someone help me with this ASAP...I really need to get thi server up.  Thanks!

Jermaine 'Tre' Johnston
Sr. Security Engineer
Supply Solution
Office: (925) 660-1337
Cell: (415) 699-8735
mailto: tre.johnston@supplysolution.com

 <<Jermaine 'Tre' Johnston (E-mail).vcf>>
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Johnston;Tre
FN:Tre Johnston