From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Chakravarthy
Cuddapah
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 11:00 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: LDAP functions in PHP

I am using RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 ES, Apache 2.0.48, PHP 4, OpenLDAP
2.25. I can create entries like cn=xxx, ou=xxxx,o=xxxxx using PHP functions.
But when I try to add entries like uid=xxx, cn=xxx, ou=xxxx,o=xxxx PHP says
success. But the entry is not added to the database. I can add the similar
entries using ldapadd and ldif files. Anyone has this problem ? Appreciate
any help.