Re: LDAP functions in PHP

add this option : -d 256

the command will not bring the shell back, and you will see the detail of the operations made on the server
tune the value for more detail (see slapd.conf (5))

François

Chakravarthy Cuddapah a écrit :

No log file is created. I started slapd with ./slapd -h "ldap:/// ldaps://"

Chakravarthy Cuddapah a écrit :

I am using RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 ES, Apache 2.0.48, PHP 4,
OpenLDAP 2.25. I can create entries like cn=xxx, ou=xxxx,o=xxxxx using
PHP functions. But when I try to add entries like uid=xxx, cn=xxx,
ou=xxxx,o=xxxx PHP says success. But the entry is not added to the
database. I can add the similar entries using ldapadd and ldif files.
Anyone has this problem ? Appreciate any help.

Hello,

what does the slapd's logfile say ?

François