Re: Openlap and BDB updates: update question

søn, 08.02.2004 kl. 00.39 skrev Quanah Gibson-Mount:

> > I wish that people would stop CC'ing me. Chances (unless they have a
> > well-lubricated crystal ball) are that if they do, the CC will never make
> > it, anyway.
>
> well... my mail client is annoying that way sometimes.. I try to keep the
> CC's relevant. ;)

Actually, this wasn't you - you have "free passage". I don't want to
begin about spam here, but I'm turning away up to 40% of all mail at the
moment - it's jumped from 10-15% in a couple of days.

> > You are always willing to help, so I won't comment on your failure to
> > state details of system, etc (yes, I know it's Solaris X, but
> > *nevertheless* - others might not).

[...]

> When I am posting specific questions/answers about OpenLDAP, I often do
> include the various versions of software I have installed, and the specific
> OS I'm dealing with, precisely because it becomes very relevant at that
> point.

Thanks! The posting was immensely valuable and went straight into my
HOWTO Postfix folder; much appreciated.

--Tonni