RE: make test problems

mm......well..i just ran the test.tcl package in dbd and it didnt complain about errrors...so unless i'm missing
something here..i'd say my bdb is ok....

as for the memory thing, the  box has plenty of memory, and vmstat shows plenty left, so i would think thats the problem.

anything else that might be causing this?

The log shows pretty clearly that the BDB library got an error (Resource
temporarily unavailable) from the mmap() system call. Read your operating
system man pages on mmap for more information, you most likely don't have
enough system memory; it may also mean your BDB library was built
incorrectly. Either way this has nothing to do with OpenLDAP itself.

  -- Howard Chu