Re: Problem with OpenLDAP 2.2.5 configure SOLUTION

El lun, 02-02-2004 a las 19:04, Nacho Diaz Asenjo escribió:
> El lun, 02-02-2004 a las 14:26, Tony Earnshaw escribió:
> > man, 02.02.2004 kl. 10.22 skrev Nacho Diaz Asenjo:
> >
> > >  I use GNU/Debian Woody and i have this software versions:
> > >
> > >    libtool        1.4.2-4
> > >    automake       1.4-p4-1.1
> > >    libtool        1.4.2-4
> >
> > libtool should be o.k., automake is a couple of notches too low, you
> > don't mention autoconf.
> >
> > The thing is, that on this system I have all sorts of library editions
> > all put into the same directories, and the correct ones are always
> > chosen for compiles.
> >
> > RedHat RHEL 3 -  autoconf version is is 2.57.
> >
> > --Tonni
>
> Hi Tonni!
>
> OpenLDAP 2.2.5 configure was made with autconf 2.13
>
> # ./configure --version
> Copyright 1998-2004 The OpenLDAP Foundation. All rights reserved.
>         Restrictions apply, see COPYRIGHT and LICENSE files.
> configure generated by autoconf version 2.13.1
>
> In my system i have this autoconf version
>
> # dpkg -l autoconf
> ii  autoconf               2.53-2                 automatic configure
> #dpkg -l autoconf2.13
> ii  autoconf2.13           2.13-43                automatic configure
>
> if a run autconf --version i obtain
> Autoconf version 2.13
>
> Thanks

Hi!

  I had an old version of SASL installed in /usr/local/.

  I've removed /usr/local/lib/sasl y /usr/local/include/sasl and i have
managed to compile without problems.

  Note: With the same structure, compiling OpenLDAP 2.2.4 doesn't return
any error.

  Thanks.

--
A quien me diga que nunca mintió, que al decirlo miente lo digo yo.
	|                        |    Universidad Carlos III (Leganes)
	|    nacho@di.uc3m.es    |       Edificio Betancourt (1.1J02)
	+------------------oOO---+            Tfno: (91)624-94-81
		|__|__|
		ooO Ooo                       x-hkp://pgp.rediris.es)