RE: How look at default value Berkeley db

Your question is about Berkeley DB and not about OpenLDAP software. This
question does not belong on this mailing list. Your questions are clearly
answered in the BDB documentation. If you still have questions after reading
all of the documentation, there are more appropriate forums for your
questions, such as the comp.databases.berkeley-db newsgroup.

  -- Howard Chu