[Date Prev][Date Next]
Question about importing userPKCS12, userSMIMECertificate
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Question about importing userPKCS12, userSMIMECertificate
- From: Simon Gao <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:24:27 -0700
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
I am testing importing and exporting user certificates with OpenLDAP
2.2.5 and have some questions.
1. When importing userPKCS12 and userSMIMECertificate, I can't use
userPKCS12;binary: < file:///to the file
userSMIMECertificate;binary:< file:///to the file
It gave error message like this:
ldap_add: Undefined attribute type (17)
additional info: userPKCS12;binary: option "binary" not
supported with type
However, userPKCS12:< file:///to the file and
userSMIMECertificate:< file:///to the file worked.
According to the schma, inetorgperson, these two attributes require
binary for uploading.
Did I do anything wrong?
2. When exporting userPKCS12 and userSMIMECertificate from CLI, how do I
get binary value instead of Base64 value so I can pipe
into a file? Or do I have to convert using openssl from Base64 to