[Date Prev][Date Next]
FAQ-O-Matic is searchable ( was: Disabling transaction logging for slapadd (2.1.25, bdb))
- To: Frank Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu>, openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: FAQ-O-Matic is searchable ( was: Disabling transaction logging for slapadd (2.1.25, bdb))
- From: Peter Marschall <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:19:09 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: ADPM
- References: <01b201c3e600$9e082bf0$0e01a8c0@CELLO> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- User-agent: KMail/1.5.4
On Thursday 29 January 2004 14:42, Frank Swasey wrote:
> > And a tip for folks with the misguided belief that the FAQ-o-Matic is
> > useless because it provides no Search command - try Googling "openldap
> > faq bdb" ...
> And how long does something have to be in the FAQ-o-Matic before google
> gets back to re-index that URL (hint, it ain't instantaneous)??? Last I
> heard, google was on a thirty day cycle and I'm not sure whether
> google's algorithm is scalable enough to keep up with the expansion rate
> of the web. Bottom line, the FAQ-o-Matic really should have it's own
> decent search (so should the mailinglist archives, but that's another
> can of worms).
Uhmmmm, the FAQ-o-Matic is searchable !!!
Simply click on the link labelled Search] in the lower left corner.