Increase the Size Limit

hai,

I have downloaded the novel java ldap api. I am able to connect to the active directory services on windows 2000 server. while searching the list I could able to retrieve only the first 1000 entries. I tried using LDAPSearchConstraints to set the MaxResults but i could not get the appropriate result. After retrieving 1000 entries it raising an expection of exceeding the size limit.

How i can retrieve all the entries at a time using the Novel java ldap api.

B.Räma Krishnä
+919848003976