RE: Disabling transaction logging for slapadd (2.1.25, bdb)

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Howard Chu wrote:

> > At present I am running with db-4.1.25.
>
> The DB_TXN_NOT_DURABLE flag is not provided in Sleepycat db-4.1.25. It's a
> good idea to thoroughly read the actual documentation for the version of
> software you're using and making sure you understand it before wandering off
> in the fog.
>
> If you haven't read all of the Sleepycat docs yet, you should. Or at the very
> least, you should start here http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/893.html
> and read the highlighted sections.

Well, yes that's where I started yesterday, but nothing in there or any of
the sleepycat docs linked to note that some flags/functions/utils are new
in 4.2 ...

While I wait for my build against 4.2 I will try and locate the docs for
4.1 ...

Regards,
Buchan