web500gw or other browser based tool

hello list,

maybe u can help me out to find a tool or some kind of gateway which
allows me to browse via http webbrowser in my openldap 2.1.12 server. i
tried web500gw but the compilation died quickly and it looks quiet old
and i don't know if it's still maintained.

do u have experiences with web500gw or maybe a link with a detailed
explanation how to setup this with openldap 2.1.12?

or when u know another good tool which proofed to be good and stable in
ur enviroment, please let me know!

the background of this is to get rid of public contact folders provided
by ms exchange server and replace them with ldap contact accessible via
webbrowser.

thanx for ur help!

regards,
carsten

--
net mobile AG

mailto:carsten.probst@net-m.de
http://www.net-m.de

F642 531B EB06 FEE2 7340  86EF EA75 FF98 CF11 9A15