Re: Openldap compile question

I do it thusly... I create a little "doit" script containing the following
commands, and then just run the script when I need to configure.  Could
just type them in by hand each time, if you wanted...

export CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include"
export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include"
export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib"
./configure --with-bdb

-Alan

Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator    <asparks@doublesparks.net>