Re: SUDO in LDAP

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 Eric.Sammons@frit.frb.org wrote:

> I am still researching to see if there is any information on this, but
> wanted to ask as well, is there support for placing SUDO rules in an LDAP?
>  Thus allowing for sudo management to be done from a central (common) data
> store?

It's entirely possible, it just requires someone to implement it (add the
code to sudo, and write a schema to hold the data), but it doesn't really
relate to this list.

Yes, this is something I would also like to see (although you can deploy a
single sudoers to all machines in your network, if it's correctly
configure).

Regards,
Buchan