AW: ldapmodify question

Hi,

invalied credentials means that the password is not correct. Or the
DN under which you try to bind to the ldap server is not existent. Check for these settings, e.g.
ldapmodify -D <my-dn> -W ...

--
Simran Hansrai
jagga@chamkila.org

History never looks like History when you are living through it. - John William Gardner (b. 1912), President, Carnegie Foundation