Redhat 9 problems

Hi all,

I just downloaded OpenLdap, followed the instructions on getting started and succesfully installed OpenLdap on Redhat 9 :-))

However I'm having trouble accessing the server from another computer. I can telnet to the RH box so thats OK. I think it has to do with the Xinetd settings for Ldap? I tried copying a config file from telnet and adapting it for Ldap but this doesn't seem to work.

Is anyone else using OpenLdap on RH 9 and could give me some pointers?

Colin