Re: Slaves taking up 100% cpu

--On Tuesday, January 20, 2004 8:53 PM +0200 Buchan Milne <bgmilne@obsidian.co.za> wrote:

I am not worried about the new release being stable, I am worried about
whether an old release is stable or not.

If each time a new stable release is made, that means that all previous
releases are not stable, and should have updates made by vendors, it's
not very clear ...

Can someone point me to the applicable URL on http://www.openldap.org
where it's clear that 2.1.22 should *not* be run in production?

Buchan,

There is definitely nothing that fits this role you are looking for at this time. I would generally consider the changing of a new release to "stable" as an indication that the previous stable release should no longer be used/pursued. However, I agree that there is nothing that states definitively which releases could lead to problems in a production environment.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer