Re: Slapd dies unexpectedly

I should note that we are using a ldbm database backend, which (please
correct me if I am wrong), is different from the BDB backend as
described here: http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/893.html -- is
the BDB backend better suited for higher load, should we consider
switching? Is there some tunings like the above URL for ldbm?