Re: Problems to authenticate Solaris 9 in OpenLDAP

Hello Philip

Thanks for the tip. I know that it´s normally a bad solution, but I think
in this case there are no problems, because I only point "/usr/local/lib"
to default environment.. But I don´t know what´s happened. I had defined
the following when compiled the OpenLDAP:

export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/ssl/include -I/usr/local/include"
export LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -L/usr/local/lib
-R/usr/local/ssl/lib:/usr/local/lib"

Cheers

                      Philip Brown
                      <phil@bolthole.com>              To:       openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
                      Sent by:                         cc:
                      owner-openldap-software@O        Subject:  Re: Problems to authenticate Solaris 9 in OpenLDAP
                      penLDAP.org

                      14/01/2004 06:59
                      Please respond to Philip
                      Brown

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 02:16:32PM -0300, luiz@pucrs.br wrote:
> Hell! Yes, that was the problem of the "libdb". Anything in my
compilation
> failed, but I could fix it setting /var/ld/ld.config using 'crle'. Thanks
> lot!

do NOT mess with crle.
Learn how to compile things better.

When compiling, set the RUN_PATH order, by using -R appropriately.