Re: Problems to authenticate Solaris 9 in OpenLDAP

Ciao Andrea and all

> I use it in Solaris 8 environment and in the last 6 months I get no
> problems. Solaris 9 is in beta test, but no problems about LDAP.

Thanks. In fact, I was installed nss_ldap and pam_ldap from PADL and the
problems are solving. I´m still having some difficulties, but I think that
the things are on the right track.
One more question, please: is it possible to use the 'passwd' command in
one environment like this (Solaris 9 self-server)? When I try it, I have a
"segmentation fault" without any log. 'ldappasswd' works well.

bash-2.05$ passwd ldapuser
Enter existing login password:
Segmentation Fault
bash-2.05$