From: Howard Chu [mailto:hyc@highlandsun.com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 5:23 PM
To: 'Jason Raneses'; openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: OpenLDAP MinGW Build: select() required

The GNU tools don't read Microsoft/Visual C object libraries. You should
have
the necessary libraries in somewhere like /usr/lib/w32api. I just looked at
my build tree, I didn't specify any special libs at all and configure
located -lregex and -lwsock32 by itself. You should look at your config.log
and see what errors it hit while testing -lwsock32.

  -- Howard Chu