slapd fails when accessing ldap using sasl - gssapi

I'm running OpenLDAP 2.1.23 slapd version on Debian server.
I always get the error:

SASL [conn=1] Failure: GSSAPI Error: Miscellaneous failure (Cryptosystem internal error)

which causes the slapd process terminates. It appears when I run a long import to ldap and try to perform a search from different machine at the same time.
When I don't do the 2nd connection (the search), then it's OK and the server process remains alive.
I always access the ldap server with Kerberos credentials throu sasl - GSSAPI mechanism.
Can anyone help me to solve this?
Thank you.

--
Lukas Kubin

phone: +420596398285
email: kubin@opf.slu.cz

Information centre
The School of Business Administration in Karvina
Silesian University in Opava
Czech Republic
http://www.opf.slu.cz